Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Been Tired



I don't know why but I've been crazy tired the last few days. Monday I went to the gym it was no problem. Just the first few moments of waking up was hard. Tuesday comes and I sleep till 10 am. I was too tired to get out of bed and go to the gym, so I stayed home and did homework. Today, I woke up around 10:30 am. It took everything I had to get up even at that time. I don't know what is with me these last couple days. Usually I'm a person who can get up the first time the alarm goes off. I'm hoping that I can get up at a descent time tomorrow because I have a lot to do. I'm hoping I'll get up around 5:30 am and go to the gym to start my day off. Then come home and pray my group has posted their 5 words so I can start on my story. But it seems like no one is in a hurry to do their homework this week. I don't know? Maybe they are busy this week? But it kind of sucks, because the two of us that have posted our part in it has to wait for the whole group to be able to do our story. Why make people wait? I hate doing things last minute. This is why sometimes I don't like being in groups. People like to take their time meaning it makes things on my part stressful because I have to throw something together last minute. I hate it! Can I tell you how much I hate it? LOL. I've never been a group type of person. I would rather work by myself most of the time so I can ensure the work will be done correctly and in a timely matter. Although, I do think I'm a good leader in a group when I do work in groups. In saying this, I'm basically saying that if my group don't post their 5 words soon I'm going to first freak out, second I'm going to be stressed, third I'm going to be even more tired than I already am. Come on people it is just 5 words!! You got this. Please don’t wait till last minute. It just hurts you and your group. Plus, it makes this girl really cranky. I feel like I’m rambling to meet the length requirement. But it seems like I’m doing that more these last few days. Hey if you have nothing on your mind you have nothing on your mind. There is nothing you can do about that. I don’t know what to write about anymore. This is getting old I tell you. I’m sure many others agree. Oh well all I can say is we are almost there, four more days. Gosh I’m tired. I’m thinking I need a nap or to go to bed earlier tonight if I’m going to get up before the sun rises. I think I’ve made it to the length requirement now, so goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. As far as group work, i am exactly the person that you would hate to group with. I'm a procrastinator, and i know it. It works for me, and i know that if i do all my work before the due date, i can still achieve the same grade. But then you throw a person like me with a early riser like yourself, and its no longer working. As a member of the procrastinators, I apologize for my species! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! This is by far my favorite comment on my blog! Way to set the bar high for all of our other classmates! LOL

      Delete