Saturday, October 4, 2014

Last Day



Well this is our last day of blogging before our blog reflection. I think it has been pretty successful if I had to say myself. Some of us not so much, but I think the majority of people who tried were successful. At first I didn't like the idea of blogging especially every day. But as time went on it wasn't that bad. I think it really helped improve my writing and many others. I think today needs to be a day where you pat yourself on the back for keeping up with it on an everyday basis. Plus, a day to look back at your writing and notice a difference from the first day to today. It'll help write your reflection I think. I also think that it will make you realize that you have become better. I know most of us didn't want to do this. If you look back and see a change in your writing maybe you will feel better or accomplished. Like you didn't do this for nothing. Like you ended up taking something away from this even though you didn't want to do it at first. I know that when I looked back on my writing yesterday I felt like I got something out of this. I think each and every one of you will feel the same way no matter if it was something as little as improving in your grammar areas. This blogging thing has been a pain in the butt to do every day, but in the end I think it is a good thing. I believe every writer should do this. Not only to improve but to be able to write every day. This is our last day of writing about something. Be proud you made it this far; I am. I'm very surprised I made it to the last day. There were many days I thought you know what I don't feel like doing this, but you know what I kept going. I had courage and faith that I would get something out of this. Guys I'm sorry to cut this short today, but my computer is having a lot of problems for some reason. It keeps glitching in and out. I want to say before I go be proud of yourself. You did it!

1 comment:

  1. i was not a fan of blogging going in, but you are right. Once you get into the swing of things and get the momentum, its really easy to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete