Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Life In A Nutshell :)



So I figured I'd do a post about me. To start off my favorite colors are green and black. I love to eat Mexican food. I guess it's because I like the spice of the food. I'm an adventuress girl. I like roller coaster, sky diving, bungee jumping, paint balling, guns, and just about anything else that is dangerous or fun in my eyes. I live by a couple mottos in life. One is, live life to the fullest. Another is, full me once shame on you full me twice shame on me. I also really like this one, I wish I was a little kid again because bruise knees heel faster than broken hearts. I'm 18 years old, but the day this course is over will be my 19th birthday, December 11th. Yippee! I graduated salutatorian of my class in May of 2014. I come from a bunk town called Hurley, MO. In my graduating class I had twelve students. If that tells you how small of a town I lived in. I'm engaged to my bestfriend and loving partner in crime Jon Lines. He's amazing. I will write about him one day. That is a goal of mine before I'm done with this blogging thing. I would also like to write about my mom. I gauged my ears not too long ago and when I started I told myself I'm stopping at a size 0. I'm addicted to going down sizes. I can't get enough. I'm now thinking I want to go down further. I enjoy pushing my body by going to the gym. I love to see what my body and I are capable of. If I had to pick one hero in my life it would be my mom. She's my rock. She's been there through everything. The career field I'm going into is dental hygienist. I can't wait to touch people's lives by giving them a pretty smile. I'm a kind and generous person I feel as long as you don't cross me. I guess that is all I have about me. I'm just a small town girl trying to live in a big town world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment