Friday, September 12, 2014

This Weekend!

This weekend should be a fun one! My fiance and I are headed back to our hometown to babysit his parent's house while they are on vacation. We currently live in a bunk town. We're only here for one more month. We moved away from our hometown for my fiance to go to welding school. His school is only four months long. Thank goodness, because I might die if I had to live here any longer. This town we live in is called Nevada, MO. I hate it! There are so many hateful and sketchy people left and right. We are also two hours away from family and friends. Not like we have any friends anyways. Since we graduated most of our friends didn't mature and grow up like us. Back to Nevada. The most unpleasant thing about living here is the SULFUR water. Yuck! If you don't know what that is then let me explain. First off when you turn on any faucet in the house it comes out yellow for a little while, once the yellow goes away you can use it. Second, it stinks so bad, like rotten eggs. Finally, it is salty tasting. Although, I did hear it is good for your skin, I'm still not sold on this sulfur water. So going back to our hometown for the weekend sounds amazing! We are both excited not just to leave this town, but also to have a nice gym to workout in. Nevada has a YMCA. My fiance and I usually work out in YMCAs, because they are cheaper than regular gyms. But Nevada's YMCA is horrible. They have equipment I will give them that, but does it work properly is the real question? No. Plus they never fix things when they get broken. How is someone supposed to get big and fit if the equipment is always broken? So going back home for the weekend will be a plus for us, because where we are from they just built a new YMCA. The pool by itself is worth 1.4 million dollars. Now that's a lot. We are excited! We get to use new equipment and equipment that we are used to using. Oh the joys of going back to your hometown!

No comments:

Post a Comment