Monday, September 22, 2014

Sick



Yuck, I'm sick! I hate it. Does anyone else hate being sick? I used to think I liked it, because it got me out of school in middle school. Now I wonder what I was thinking back then. When you’re sick you feel helpless. You really want to get up and do the stuff your normally do, but that's just not possible. When you’re sick you either feel nausea, have a fever, sore throat, cough, snotty nose, mucus in the chest, or plain just don't feel good. There are many different symptoms you can feel. The past week I've been sneezing and coughing. Nothing like a cold. I just had an itch in my throat all week. Last night before bed I started getting a sore throat. So my fiancée and I went to the store for some tea, cold medicine, and cough drops. This is by far the worst feeling of sickness to me. You feel like you can't swallow or eat. I haven't left bed today and I've ate pretty much all of my cough drops, lol. My fiancée is at welding school at the moment so he can't be here to take care of me. I feel helpless. Food hurts going down my throat, which stinks because I'm so hungry. To top that off I can't hardly swallow my own saliva. I know when you’re sick you’re supposed to just lay in bed sleep and be lazy. That's very hard we you usually get up do homework and go to the gym. All I want to do is go to the gym today not be here in this bed. I really hope this blows over soon so I can get better, because I have plans this weekend to go to my fiancée’s grandpa's birthday. I can't go around the old timers sick. They will just get ten times as sick. I also have to get ready to move this weekend. I can't do that if I'm sick. So everyone out there who's reading this say a prayer for me this week that I heal fast. I'm going to go and catch some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment