Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Second Birthday Party

Last weekend was my brother's birthday. He turned twelve years old. We celebrated his birthday by going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, but we didn't have long with him before he headed to his dads for the weekend. It was short, sweet, and nice. I think he enjoyed himself. He got lots of stuff for his birthday this year. He got a bow with arrows, fishing bait, a kindle, and a fishing pole. He was pretty stoked about everything. He couldn't wait til after dinner to mess with all his new gadgets. The best part about the whole dinner was seeing him sit up on the saddle and them sing happy birthday to him. His face turned bright red like he was embarrassed. It was so cute, but yet funny at the same time to see my brother like that. It didn't last long before his dad came and picked him up for his weekend. So this weekend we are celebrating once again! This time we have the time to have an actual party. Family, friends, and love ones are coming over today for lunch. We are grilling out and having cake and cookies for him. So before we head back home, my fiance and I are headed to my brother's second birthday party. How many times do you get to have more than one birthday party in a year? Well for my brother I guess this year it is two. Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate with my brother on his special day. Even though my brother can get on my nerves that little man means the universe to me. I hope he enjoys his birthdays this year. Everyone else sure is.

No comments:

Post a Comment