Thursday, September 11, 2014

Clean, Clean, Clean

It seems like all I ever do anymore is homework, going to the gym, and CLEAN. I'm always picking up around the house. Sometimes I think I'm the only one who does this. I clean this and clean that. When does it ever stop? I often ask myself do I have OCD and just haven't been diagnosed yet? I can't stand a dirty house, work space, or especially a messy/disorganized kitchen. It's a daily thing for me to pick up around the house. Thank goodness I don't have kids yet or this might be worse. I'm not looking forward to those days, I already do it enough as it is. I pick one day out of the week to totally clean the house top to bottom. Usually this day is Wednesday or Thursday. I like to do it during the middle of the week for a couple of reasons. One, usually I'm done with my homework and the gym by then. Two, I have the weekend to relax with family, friends, and love ones. The weekend is my favorite part of each week. At this point of the week, I feel accomplished. I've cleaned house, went to the gym, and finished all homework. The weekend doesn't seem like it is long enough. I think this is because I enjoy it so much. It's my lazy part of the week. I soak every bit of it in. Then it's Monday again. Time to do it all over again. Does anyone feel like it never ends? I do: homework, gym, clean, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment