Friday, September 19, 2014

Tanning



Tanning is a girl’s bestfriend. I go tanning on a daily basis. I know what you’re thinking she's that girl who looks like leather. No. I quit tanning every month and take about a month break from tanning to give my skin a break. Plus who likes cancer? Not me! Tanning is a place I go to get away from all the chaos. It's my time to myself where I relax. I let all the worries fade away. The warmth on my body makes me melt. I feel like heaven when I'm in the tanning bed. Most girls go shopping or get their nails/toes done. Me I just go tanning. Tanning is a place I can get away from my fiancée. Where I can think to myself. It is completely peaceful and quite. No one there to disturb you. Yeah it's only twelve minutes to yourself, but hey I'll take that. I'll take anytime I can get to myself. It's not that I don't love my life or the people in it. It just means that sometimes I need some time to myself. As most people I'm sure do. If you didn't have time to yourself people might go crazy. For my fiancée his time to himself is his "throne" aka the toilet. See everyone has their own place to have time to themselves. Others may like work, because it's their time to themselves away from their home life. Mine is my tanning. I mean don't get me wrong. I like do all the other girl stuff like shopping and getting my nails/toes done, but tanning is my place of relaxation. I don't find it relaxing to go shopping with all the other bustle in the atmosphere or having Chinese people in my ear talking their language while I'm getting my nails/toes done. I simply like tanning. There is nothing wrong with it other than if you do it too much. There are benefits to it. You have time to yourself, you get tan, and in a way I think it makes someone’s beautiful shine. Everyone has a place of relaxation, mine is just tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment