Sunday, September 28, 2014

One Week To Go



We have one week to go on this blogging thing. Hallelujah!! I mean it isn't too bad I just hate how it is an everyday thing. Maybe if it was every other day it would be more pleasing. Plus, who likes to take time out of their weekend to sit down and blog? Not me. I like for my weekends to be spent with family and friends free from homework. I really don't even know what to write anymore. My brain feels fried. Does anyone else feel the same way? I feel like I'm going to ramble this week more than I have been this whole time just to try to finish. I don't know maybe that is the point of this, to just say what is on your mind. Well if I was going to do that many people might feel offended. I guess I'll try it though, but maybe keep it PG. Jon and I are getting ready to head to the gym. He is actually mixing my pre-workout as we speak. I think today we are going to do arms. I kind of don't want to wear my cut-off today, because I feel fat. The reason I feel fat is because I didn't go to the gym all week last week, because I was sick. But I guess I will get over the feeling of being fat, because I know I will be hot if I change outfits. Before I started writing this blog we had someone come and look at our apartment. They were possible renters for when we move out. Funny thing is that I know her. We met at the gym. It was kind of weird to have her in my house though. When it comes down to it I think it is fine, because I'm moving anyways in like 2 weeks. This is also another reason I'll be glad to be done with this blogging, because I'll be moving soon and this will just be irritating if I have to move and do this every day. I'll be so happy to be done blogging. When we started this I figured I would definitely hate it. Mid-way through I told myself it wasn't that bad, it helped get things off my mind. I cleared my head. But as time goes on I am beginning to hate it. I think if this blogging was any longer then Ms. A might not get the results she wants, because many people have lives first off and second not very many people like to write. I mean I do, but come on for what 4 weeks straight. I hate it! I'm sorry if I'm rambling. I guess I will get off here and head to the gym. Jon is waiting on me anyways. (He's standing in front of me looking at me lol) So impatient! One more week to go!! We can do this classmates!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same. Its getting harder and harder to write. That plus all my other homework for this and business. Its getting very tiring. I don't have internet at home right now, so every time I need to do homework I have to go to McDonald's or the library. Sometimes I even forget to do the Blog until the last minute and have to stop what I'm doing and go do it. From what I see in other Blogs, a lot of students aren't writing everyday any more. I think that is sending a message. I cant wait until its over.

    ReplyDelete