Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Joys of Packing

I've moved a lot in my life time and I'm only 19 years old. I had split parents. So if one moved, the other did to be closer to the other. I couldn't tell you how many times I've moved in my life time. There are too many to count. So when it comes to packing I hate doing it. It's not like it is hard. It's just very time consuming and boring. I mean come on who wants to pack all their stuff up and then have to unpack it in a day or two. It kind of sucks. Even though I'm very glad my fiance and I are moving back home, it stinks to pack. The day we move I know I will be unpacking the boxes I just packed. I mean come on give a gal a break. I know I've said I can't wait to move back home, but I can in a sense. Just because it wasn't too long ago when we moved here for him to attend welding school. We move back home in less then a month now. I'm excited. But I keep looking at these boxes in front of me hoping they will pack themselves. I don't think that is going to happen for some reason. I think since I've moved so much over the years it's something I've come to hate. But in a sense I think it's something that I'm good at too. I can move things to the right spots where they won't break or where they fit the best at, making more room for other stuff. They say practice makes perfect. I guess that applies here too. I know I have a month left to pack as I'm reminded by my fiance everyday. But a month to pack isn't that long when you have school that is never ending and you work out on a daily basis. I don't know where I will have time just for packing. I feel as if I need to do a little each day even if it's not a lot. Just to ensure it's done in time for when we move. Packing isn't fun. It's very time consuming, but the afterwards is a joy. It's a joy because your moving to a new or familiar place. I guess I better start sometime and that sometime is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment