Monday, September 8, 2014

My Credo



I believe loving yourself is important. I believe family is key. I believe to move forward you have to accept your past. I believe in serving God. I believe the most important things in life we can do is to love, have family & God, and accept your past. Although it is difficult to do these at times. Sometimes we struggle to love our family, job, friends, and others. But I believe to be able to love, you have to move on from your past and have trust in God. Yes, at times I have my own struggles with these. Some days my family gets on my nerves and other days I believe I can’t make it through the rough day. But I remember my past and I remember who has a path for me. I know that if I have all of these incorporated into my life that I will be able to succeed no matter the circumstance. Loving yourself for who you are and having family there by your side will help with the difficult times. Knowing who you are as a person will depend on how you deal with these struggles in life. My credo for life would have to be, “Love, Family, & God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment