Monday, September 15, 2014

Writer's Block

Do you ever have writer's block? I do sometimes, but rarely. Today I feel like I have writer's block. I can't think for the life of me what I want to say. I have the story I want to tell for my I believe essay, but I don't know where exactly to begin. I'm a perfectionist. I want my things to be organized, to be simple, laid out neatly, make a difference, and just be all around perfect. I take my time on writing essays. I want them to come from my heart and mean something. Whether it is about how to tie my shoes or about my grandmother who past away. As soon as Ms. A announced this assignment I knew what I was going to write about, because I learned many things about my grandmother passing away. I want to share that with others. It was a tough time for me. Not only because I lost my partner in crime, but because I learned who I was as a person. I think my grandmother's death was a great experience for me at the time. I was in a crisis stage of life and my grandmother helped even though she wasn't there physically. I can't thank her enough! I think about this experience a lot as I move on with my life, because it meant so much to me. It still has a place in my heart to this day. I learned from this and I'm improving more each day. I like looking back on things and seeing how much I've improved. Today I have a form of writer's block. I know what to write about, but I don't know how to go about it. I know once I get started on this paper, it'll come to me and I won't stop writing. I think my problem is I have so much to say I don't know how to get it all down on paper so neatly. I guess I'll have to start sometime and somewhere and go from there. Writer's block stinks if you've ever had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment